Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 9, 2014

Review of: Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Volume Shampoo and Conditioner


So inside this months issue of Cosmopolitan there was a free sample of the new Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner so I thought "why not give it a go, free hair wash and all" and before I get into reviewing this properly I can safely say this exceeded all of my expectations and this is why I have decided to write about it!

Let me start off with the smell.... it smells absolutely AMAZING. Like Starburst or Chewits. It was a very nostalgic smell! When I read on the back that it had a grapefruit and mint fragrance I just assumed the mint would over power the grapefruit but it really didn't and I couldn't get enough of the smell, not quite like the women on the adverts going "YES" but was pretty close. Definitely going to be telling people to smell my hair. Is that weird?


As my hair has been bleached it felt a bit naff after just a shampoo, which sort of put doubts into my mind but shampoos are meant for cleaning your hair and removing your hairs oils and the product claims to remove any residues from your hair (which it did the job perfectly fine!) but then I put the conditioner on my hair and left it on for the rest of my shower it definitely made my hair feel a whole lot smoother! Even once my hair had dried it still felt really smooth and soft which is always a bonus.

The main selling point of Clearly Naked is that is has zero parabens, sulfates and silicones. See I could understand sulfates as it is corrosive, but parabens and silicone? So I thought I'd do a bit of my own research as to why they would be so bad and it turns out parabens have been linked to breast cancer and silicone coats your hair meaning any other product you use after it won't be as effective! I always thought silicone was a good thing in hair products so I'm really glad to have done my research! Learn something new everyday and all.

I do definitely recommend this product if you're like me and absolutely love toiletries that smell delicious! With the bonus of the product being "naked" meaning your hair benefits more from it than it would any other shampoo and conditioner whilst still feeling soft and smooth. Then it'll have the normal affordable prices of Herbal Essences, so what is there to lose!? Definitely going to buy this myself when I'm in Boots next!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét