Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 9, 2014

Goodbye Summer...


So this Summer has well and truly come to an end, September is here and the weathers slowly creeping back to it's normal cold, windy, rainy self - which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it means it is time for warm jumpers, onesies, countless hot chocolates from Costa and Starbucks and of course, Christmas! I love all of those things and I couldn't be more excited that it's the right time of year for them again, definitely going to start Christmas shopping ASAP! But before all that, I want to kick it off with a recap of the Summer I have had! 

It's been a long Summer as I actually finished college in June and I don't start University till the 29th of September, however the months have absolutely flown by and like everyone else who lives in the United Kingdom will tell you, I really can't believe it's September already! Crazy.


I didn't get to go away on holiday this year, but I've still had an amazing Summer and have created memories on many days and nights out that I will never forget.. I'll start of with meeting Radio 1Xtra's MistaJam at the very beginning of Summer, I was not very sober as we were in a club and before getting a photo I had the opportunity to have a conversation with him aaaaaand I asked him if he had a long drive to get to Southend... Smooth!

Now I have never really written about my music taste on here before but I'm a fan of Drum n Bass believe it or not! I attended Hospitality: Mid Summer Special which was an all day BBQ. It was an amazing day, especially the point when I lost my group, a few days before the event I broke my phone screen (which is fixed now) meaning I was phoneless and when I got lost I was wondering around this massive place without my glasses looking for my friends and failing horribly! I then bumped into a duo who were later on DJ-ing called Fred V and Grafix and I got talking to them (so gutted I couldn't get a photo, stupid phone) then I mentioned I was lost, which is when they begun to help me find my friends, asking what they were wearing and such. Then they actually helped me find them as they'd noticed a group of people wearing Cyberdog clothing and they happened to be my friends woop!!!

Also this Summer was me and my Boyfriend, Jakes first anniversary! So to celebrate the occasion we went to Colchester Zoo for the day, I took literally hundreds and hundreds of photographs of the animals - safe to say I went a bit camera happy!

Then the day after our anniversary we were up first thing in the morning heading to Global Gathering! A 2 day long festival and my first festival! Luckily I was with a load of people who had been to festivals before as I really don't think I would have survived on my own! I found out what camping is like, turns out I'm not a fan...

In August I got my college certificates - which I am really chuffed about as I got triple Distinction on my Level 3 Diploma in Creative Media Production. Which lets me go on to my University choice, I had gotten an unconditional offer from Anglia Ruskin to do Film and Media Studies which I had accepted, I however had a bit of a freak out about if I really wanted to do Film and that I didn't want to be away from home which is when I called up Anglia Ruskin and got them to put me into clearing (scary!) and I then rung up first thing on results day and secured a place at my local University to do Journalism and Media!

Then to end the Summer it was my Boyfriends 21st Birthday!!! I was probably a lot more excited for his birthday than he was! I gave him his present and his cake then we spent the day exploring London and my favourite part was definitely pedal boating around Hyde Park!


What are your favourite memories of this Summer?
Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét