Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 7, 2015

Overcoming Bloggers Block

bloggers block how to beat overcome
I'm going to be totally honest with you guys, I have been feeling like I've been stuck in a bit of a blogging rut. It happens to the best of us, one day you sit down in front of your computer and the words just come flowing out naturally, then other days it is more of a struggle to keep yourself motivated. Don't worry if you've found yourself with bloggers block, it's natural, and it most definitely doesn't mean your blog isn't going anywhere. Here are a few things I recommend that helped me get back on track.

Take a break. I took a week off blogging as every time I tried to write something it felt horrible and forced which clearly reflected in my writing. That is not the type of content you guys want to be reading, quality over quantity always. But after taking that blog-free week off, I feel ready to be firing out plenty of posts for you all.

Read other blogs. Obviously never copy anyone else's content, but I find other beauty bloggers so inspiring as beauty is something we all have in common and finding a new product to get excited about is the best feeling a blogger can get.

Stop comparing yourself to other bloggers. I do this more than I care to admit. I will always be proud of what a fellow beauty blogger achieves as we're all a part of the same internet family. Yes there are some bloggers who post daily, bloggers whose photos are always flawless, bloggers who are drop dead gorgeous, bloggers who use social media better... The list could go on, but it is okay that they're not me. I blog at my own pace, my photos will gradually get better.

Talk to your friends. One of my closest friends works at a Benefit counter, and wow do we talk about make up, A LOT. But just talking about it person to person, gets me all excited and passionate about make up all over again instead of just looking at my laptop screen.

Blogpost Ideas Posts. (link) Yes most of these lists include those cliché posts that everybody, ever, has done, but they really can help you get back on the right track, I mean who doesn't love a good favourites/what's in my bag post? We're all nosey at heart.

Emma xo


Follow
SHARE:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét