Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 5, 2015

theBalm Nude 'Tude | Review

You know how I'm a sucker for adorable packaging on my make up? Well I fell into that trap again. But I have no regrets! I absolutely loved theBalm's Mary Lou Manizer, so when I found out they did nude eyeshadows, which featured naked ladies on them, I was all in! (In the least creepy way that sounds)

What I love most about this palette (excluding the packaging) is the colour range. Most nude palettes have either blatantly duped, or have been inspired by one of the 3 Naked Palettes by Urban Decay and as much as I love my Naked Palettes, it's a breath of fresh air to see a palette being more versatile. You've got Sassy, the most pigmented white shade I have EVER seen, Sexy a gorgeous burgundy red and Silly, a matte brown with red and gold glitter. Did you also notice how all the shades' names start with an S? I only just noticed that as I was writing this...

I was seriously so impressed at how pigmented all the shades were. Even in expensive eye shadow palettes you usually get that one shade that's a lot less pigmented than the others but not with this one! That makes the palette so easy to work with, along with how blend-able the shades are and the very little fall out they have. I have one too many times ruined my make up because of eye shadow falling on to my cheeks, it is literally the most frustrating thing EVER.

As much as I love this palette, I have one tiny complaint... The brush. I really don't like the brush. It isn't a issue as I have plenty of eye shadow brushes but I just find it's too stiff, and I end up flicking eye shadow down my face... It might just be a preference thing, but it doesn't ruin how much I like this palette at all!

Have you tried anything from theBalm?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét