Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 4, 2015

How much is my makeup collection worth?


So, like many other bloggers, I have a spending problem. And as I'm a beauty blogger, I'm always excessively buying new make up! That's why this idea occurred to me, one day I was wondering just how much is my stash actually worth? Of course I won't have spent as much as the total as I have taken advantage of my fair share of 3 for 2s and I have a Superdrug discount card. But still, I can't help but wonder...

I've decided that listing every single product I own would make this post waaaay too lengthy and I really don't want to sound braggy because that really isn't the aim of this post, so I'll keep it short and sweet and do it by 'category'. 

Brushes
19 items = £141.98

Primer
4 items = £52.49

Foundation
14 items = £139.27

Concealer
6 items = £60.07

Highlighters/Bronzers/Blushes
13 items = £202.35

Eyeshadow
16 items £345.88

Brows
6 items =£61.46

Sharpeners
2 items = £10

Eyeliner
3 items = £39.99

Mascara
9 items = £107.44

Lipstick
15 items = £136.39

GRAND TOTAL = £1,297.32

How crazy is the total?! I'm half shocked, but I was also expecting it. I would love to see anybody else doing a post like this to make sure that I've not totally gone make up mad... But I know that I would hate to part with it all.

Emma xo
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram


Go check out these lovely ladies! Gemms BeautyBella La Moda  & Burning Blonde <3

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét