Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 1, 2015

Makeup Revolution: Radiant Lights Highlighters*

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past year, I'm sure you have all heard of Makeup Revolution. Having only launched early last year they have been going from strength to strength, being both good quality and affordable. I've definitely become a massive Makeup Rev fan over the past few months, so I was more than excited to review their new radiant lights highlighters!!


Exhale, Breathe and Glow

Radiant lights are baked highlighter powders, which are available in three gorgeous shades called Exhale, Breathe and Glow...

'Exhale' is the lightest shade - I sometimes find that the lightest shade in highlighters lack in pigmentation, but this one pleasantly surprised me and is the most shimmery (yay!!). 'Breathe' is the middle shade - this one is my favorite in the range and I've been using it ALOT since I received it as it's very subtle it, complementing my foundation perfectly and gives me this nice radiant finish. Then last, but not least is 'Glow', which is the darkest shade, it acts almost like a bronzer against my skin tone but as you can see it still has the 'highlighting' quality like the others.

I also love the packaging, the powder itself has rings baked into them, then the boxes they come in are adorable (I love shiny things) plus each highlighter comes with a compact mirror in the lid - perfect for keeping in your hand bag so you can top up in the day, something I do on a regular basis.

So here's another 'must have' Makeup Revolution product that I absolutely love and costing only £5 each they are a steal. I can't wait to see what else they have up their sleeves especially with the release of their new 'Naked Chocolate' palette!

What Makeup Rev products do you love?

*PR gifted product.

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét