Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 1, 2015

Review of: Revlon Lip Butter

I have heard so many good things about the Revlon lip butters, but never actually got round to trying them out for myself. Being only £5 in Superdrug at the moment I had to nag one on my recent trip - here are my first thoughts!


Over winter my lips seem to have been constantly dry, I've been using loads of products but none of which seem to have lasted in the long run. But since having starting to use the lip butter regularly my lips seem to be feeling soft again - even when I'm not wearing it!

I choose the shade '025 Peach Parfait' because it's faint yet still well pigmented giving you this natural looking pale peachy colour to your lips. And guess what else? It has this subtle golden shimmer whilst still remaining being creamy and smooth! Which was a definite winner in my books.

The packaging is so cute as well - it's always a bonus when makeup has cute packaging! The lid is a clear red-y colour and has this quilted style pattern on the sides. It also has the standard lipstick casing, but I'd class it as a tinted lip balm more than a lipstick.. Also because of how soft the product is you have to be careful about damaging it, I have a really bad habit of not twisting things all the way in!

They are definitely worth all the hype they get, I'm not much of a lipstick person myself but I love the subtle colour that it adds. I've been using it everyday, it's fast becoming my holy-grail product! I'm definitely going to purchase another shade or two to change it up a little!

Have you tried Revlon's Lip Butters? What shade? Let me know! 

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét