Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 1, 2015

Makeup Revolution: Protection Palette*

Makeup Revolution Protection Palette review swatch swatches swatched new allthatshimmers all that shimmers
I'm sure most of you know that I have this massive, undying love for Makeup Revolution, there seems to always be a product of theirs that I'm just dying to get my hands on. Their new protection palette was one of them and I was lucky enough to get my hands on one!

Makeup Revolution Protection Palette review swatch swatches swatched new allthatshimmers all that shimmers
Makeup revolution protection palette swatches, powder, bronzer, blush, blusher, highlighter all that shimmers

The best thing about this palette is the fact it offers so much! You have concealers in three different shades, powder, bronzer, blush and a highlighter. It's pretty much an on-the-go contouring kit.. does your Kardashian contour fade throughout the day? Just pull this out of your bag and top it up! The palette eliminates the need to carry so many different makeup products in your bag just for topping up, which I'm totally guilty for as I always have a makeup bag on me.... Opps

You can purchase the palette in one of 4 shades to fit your skin tone, meaning you'll readily have 5 different products put together all in the right shades for you, I was sent the light/medium palette and each product matches with my skin tone perfectly!

As always the pigmentation is fab on everything, you really don't need to use much to make a difference! Just pull the palette out and use your fingers, gently applying them to your face... Did I mention it also comes with a massive mirror? So you don't even need to nip to the toilet for a mirror, so so so handy.

My favourite thing about the palette has to be the highlighter but I think that's just me being a little biased (total highlighter junkie over here), I also love just how it sticks to it's name of being 'protective' as it definitely covers most of your makeup needs, protecting you from most beauty blunders throughout the day! I know I always like a good concealer and highlighter touch up and this palette overs me both of them... what isn't to love?

So that's another amazing product under Makeup Revs belts, I really can't wait to see the release of new products in the future as they are unstoppable! Have you seen their new brushes? I've definitely got to get my hands on some of those to add to my collection.

*PR gifted product.

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét