Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 10, 2014

Zoella Beauty Haul & Review!


I know I'm not alone when I say that I have been so excited for the launch of Zoella Beauty! It's definitely one of the most anticipated beauty launches of the year. I find it so inspiring to see a fellow blogger doing so well with their career and I can't help but to support the line as I've been reading Zoella's blog for what feels like forever, plus the products look and smell absolutely gorgeous! 

However, getting these products weren't easy as I'm sure some of you have found out for yourselves, I couldn't find any Zoella Beauty in my local Superdrug, some products were also sold out online on both Superdrug and Feel Unique... it's just so crazy how popular the line has gotten! But once you get your hands on the line you will understand as to why.

Blissful Mistful (Fragranced Body Mist) £8
I liked the mist a lot more than I thought I was going to, the scent is absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to describe the smell really but it's quite floral and fresh smelling meaning you can wear it day to day without being too over powering. The only downfall is how long the fragrance lasts, you will need to top this up now and then through out the day but for only £8 that's not that big of a problem as it is a body mist not a perfume!


Creamy Madly Dreamy (Body Lotion) £5
This is currently my favourite product in the line, I've been using this as my main body lotion since I bought it as it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft, plus it smells just like the body mist, which in my eyes is a win win!


Soak Opera (Bath and Shower Cream) £5 
This body wash lathers really well and it also smells just as gorgeous as the lotion and mist. I like that Zoella has been consistent with the range using the same notes throughout her products which means you can use everything in the range without smelling like you've rolled in every perfume possible!


Fizz Bar (Bath Fizzer) £5
I haven't had a chance to use this as of yet but I am definitely really excited to over the weekend! The product is shaped like a chocolate bar, so you can break off a chunk and use the chunks individually whilst having your bath - even the packing is very chocolate bar-esque, it reminds me of the packing you get on Galaxy chocolate bars! The pink banner also says "do not eat" haha!


Let's Glow (Candle) £5 
The candle has the same floral scents as the rest of the products, so I'm assuming that when it's used the smell will enhance making your house smell just as floral and fresh as the other products however I really like the candles packaging so I haven't used it as of yet but it has definitely made my bedroom that bit more prettier.


Zoella Eyes (Beauty Bag) £8
I also got myself one of the makeup bags! Both designs available are absolutely adorable but I preferred this one with Zoellas eyes on as I think the greeny/blue of the bag is such a gorgeous colour. The material of the bag feels like it is high quality and as you can see it's quite shiney - meaning it will be easier to clean make up off the bag than it is with fabric bags.


Last but not least, the packaging is so, so pretty! With the lace pattern at the edges and the pink polka dots, the products definitely have brightened up my shelf. I really can't wait for the line to hopefully expand, I would love to see more Zoella Beauty products such as nail varnishes or face masks - the possibilities are endless!

What do you guys think? Have you tried Zoella Beauty yet?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét