Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 3, 2015

Review of: Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer

I don't know what it is, but I've been absolutely concealer crazy lately! Foundation and concealer are a must in any make up routine. However I find that finding a concealer that doesn't just act like a foundation is hard and I do not understand the hype over the Collection concealer... But I do love the strength of Benefit's Boi-ing concealer and I crowned it my holy grail concealer very quickly, but I'm always open to trying (buying) new things, so I thought there is no better brand to try than Soap & Glory! (plus there was a 3 for 2 on at Boots, and I'm an absolute sucker for deals)


Now I'm going to start on packaging... I feel Soap & Glory are probably best known for their super cute packaging on every product they sell, and this one is no different! Who doesn't adore the packaging on Soap & Glory products!? Their packaging style reminds me very much of Benefit but much bolder, in your face and pink.

Anyway, what makes this concealer so different to all the others that I have tried it that it's actually got three steps...

Step 1: this is a pinky/peachy toned concealer which is for underneath the eyes to help erase those pesky dark circles that we all hate. I love how lightweight the formula actually is, but it's not too light that it doesn't mask the under eye circles! There is very rarely any creasing but when there is you can easily blend it out using a finger.

Step 2: this is a yellow toned concealer which is perfect for covering any blemishes and redness. I actually never thought about using two different toned concealers for different areas of my face before, then I ended up getting frustrated that it worked really well on one area but not the other...

Step 3: then this is simply a pressed setting powder, I didn't think this was anything special but it does the job. I do tend to just skip this step though and use another translucent powder that I use on my T-Zone too.

The only downfall I can find with this concealer is it has an awful range, you can either get it in light or medium. And the medium one isn't even that dark... However I do think this is such a good little concealer for just £10 (here) as you get 2 concealers and a powder, which would normally cost you more separately! And the fact it's 3 in 1 makes for more compact make up storage, especially when you're travelling.

Have you tried any of the Soap & Glory cosmetics range?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét