Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 2, 2015

Review of: Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask*

boots botanics botanic shine away ionic clay face mask
I remember being a kid when my Mum had a facemask on, I would always laugh at her saying that she looked like a monster... This is exactly what this reminds me of! I've really needed to up my skincare game lately so I've been super excited to try this out.

I'm a newbie to facemasks, I've never really used them regularly. I use tea tree ones during a bad spot breakout but other than that, nada.

As some of you will know I've been moaning and moaning about winter drying out my skin, but I have combination skin, I've just been tending to the dryness more than anything else lately. Like most people I mainly suffer from oily skin around my t-zone and I often find myself with a shiny nose. Sexy right?

This is where this face mask comes in, I've been using it twice a week for the past couple of weeks. I should really just apply it to my t-zone but I get all nostalgic and apply it everywhere and laugh at how I look. I'm really mature like that! I then wait for the dark green to fully fade away to the light pale green colour it turns into when it's dried. As it is drying you can really feel your skin tightening, meaning it's working - it's a weird feeling that I actually kinda like!

Putting all joking that I look like a monster aside, I have noticed a difference in the shininess of my t-zone, I used to powder my nose (like I was in the 1950s) to reduce the shininess but I'm finding myself not having to do so less and less which is always a bonus!

 Oh and I just had to include a really attractive selfie for you all.

I'm definitely going to re-buy this mask once it has run out! Boots even have a '3 for 2' offer on currently (which I always take advantage of) you can find the Botanics range here.

What's your favourite face mask?

*PR gifted product.

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét