Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 12, 2014

Review of: Sleek Highlighter Palette Precious Metals


I've never really explored with highlighting products so I thought 'why not change that?'. So I bought this Sleek Highlighter Palette - it's new to the Sleek line and it's shimmery! I must actually go out looking like I've rolled in glitter sometimes but with Christmas approaching who can blame me, right?

You have 4 shades that you can use, which Sleek actually gives instructions as to how to use them - useful for someone like me who's never used a highlighter palette before.


Platinum, Royal Gold and Renaissance Gold are all very creamy, the texture is absolutely lovely and is definitely one of my favourite things about the product. It's also well pigmented - you don't need to use much of the product to make a difference - plus it's really easy to blend out if you put too much on! The Antique Bronze is just a standard bronzer really but I think if it was as creamy as the other shades it would look a bit silly as too much is never a good idea.

Platinum, Royal Gold, Renaissance Gold and Antique Bronze.
I first got to test the product on a night out! The brush it comes with is crap to be honest, so I used one of my own. I followed the instructions on the box at first but was like "meh" and just used it under my eye brows and the top of my cheeks.

Overall it made a huge difference to my appearance and made me shimmer for the rest of the night! So if you love being glittery as much as I do this is definitely for you at just £9.99 you can't go wrong.

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét