Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2015

Review of: Sunkissed Self-Tan Mousse

Don't get me wrong, I love fake tanning, however I am quite lazy when it comes to actually applying the tan - especially in the winter months. And when I do actually fake tan, I only apply it to what I like to call 'the essential areas' that people are going to see... But spring is here and it's time to be bronzed again, real or not!

Like most girls I have tried my fair share of fake tans, from drugstore to high-end, none of which I really was too impressed with so I decided to try out the Sunkissed Self-Tan Mousse* in the medium shade which is just £4.99!! A lot cheaper than most the fake tans I've dished out on, but it's about quality not the price tag, but you will only find that out through trial and error (unfortunately).

So I did the normal things you need to do before tanning - exfoliate, shave, etc... Then once I had dried off it was time to try it out! Application was simple, shake it up, pump it out, apply and repeat. The formula went on smoothly and left no streaks...that's excluding me forgetting to do in-between my fingers... I'll never learn!

One of my favourite things has to be the smell, yep you heard me right the smell! No more cat biscuits, HALLEUJAH. It's quite coconutty, and I looooove coconuts so that got this product a lot of points in my book. Normally I get some comment about smelling funny from my boyfriend but nope nothing!!

I left the tanning lotion on over night and had a shower first thing when I woke up the following morning and I was genuinely really happy with the results (still minus the pesky bits inbetween my fingers), it had made such a difference to my skin yet still remained looking natural as well as being even - something I find hard in fake tanning!

Overall I was actually really pleased with this product which I honestly cannot believe by it's price tag! Never judge a product by it's price tag eh... What's your favourite fake tanner?

*Updated, this is currently in Primark for £2.90!!*

Emma xo
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram

*PR gifted product.


Go check out these lovely ladies! Gemms BeautyYay or Nay InteriorsProfessional Daydreamer & Bella La Moda <3

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét