Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 3, 2015

Review of: MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick

mac velvet teddy matte lipstick review swatched swatches all that shimmers
So I got my hands on the infamous Velvet Teddy! When I posted my February Wishlist many of you commented saying that it's always sold out - so in determination to get my hands on this lipstick I went on to the MAC website and it was in stock! So of course, I bought it right away and I can safely say I haven't regretted it one bit.

mac velvet teddy review
I'm not much of an adventurous lipstick girl, I fear I'd look silly if I stray away from nudes and pinks... That is the downfall of having small lips, but I love a nude lip so it's totally fine with me! But I don't really get excited over nudes and pinks, until I saw Velvet Teddy floating around my Pinterest and I just fell in love with how stunning the colour is! I can honestly see why it's always out of stock, who wouldn't want some Velvet Teddy in their life?

Now I've never really strayed from drugstore lipsticks due to the fact I don't stray from the nudes and there are plenty of those to choose from when browsing the aisles in Superdrug or Boots. But the quality of using a MAC lipstick is undeniable, it has amazing staying power - something I've never had in a lipstick as I've always needed regular top ups! And it sat perfectly on my lips, which I was surprised about as it's a matte formula and me and matte lipsticks really have not gotten on well in the past.. so it was nice to actually have a creamy matte lipstick that didn't make my lips look horrible and dry!

It's a bit pricey for a lipstick at £15.50 when all my other lipsticks range at around £5 but it is 100% worth the price tag for the gorgeous shade, quality and staying power! I have well and truly fell in love with my first MAC lipstick and I tend to invest in some more very soon!

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét