Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 1, 2015

Review of: Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics

When I got my Naked 2 palette I absolutely fell in love with it - there are so many shimmery eyeshadows to play with, what isn't to love? But I also fell in love with 'tease' which is a matte brown shade, so seeing the Naked 2 basics containing solely matte shades I just had to make it mine!


Skimp, Stark, Frisk, Cover, Primal & Undone

The palette has 6 matte shades - 2 being nude shades and the other 4 are brown shades, so it definitely lives up to it's name of 'basics' but I love a basic eye just as much as a bold eye! I normally find with matte shades that the pigmentation isn't as great, or there's a lot of fall out - but Urban Decay never fail to please and all 6 have amazing pigmentation and are even a little buttery. 

All of the shades are definitely perfect for everyday wear without going overboard on the shimmer, which I am quite guilty of doing sometimes... I woke up like this. *sassy emoji*

However not only are the shades perfect for everyday use - but so is the packaging. I was so surprised when it had been delivered, I wasn't expecting it to be so small! But the palette being compact makes it so much easier to carry in your bag compared to the larger Naked palettes. 

But unless you're travelling you most likely won't need to take this palette out with you anyway as the staying power is incredible - even without primer! My arm needed a good scrub after swatching so imagine it with primer!

As much as I do love this palette I have avoided the first Naked Basics palette due to it only having 2 matte brown shades and 4 nude shades, so I wouldn't have gotten much use out of it - but I know I will definitely use every shade in this palette!

Overall, this palette has definitely made me fall in love with the Naked range all over again, they're my favorite range of eyeshadows (ever) and are all worth every penny!

Watch out for my Naked 2 Basics Giveaway coming here Tomorrow, 3pm!
(UK Time)

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét